Post Date 1/5/2018
GROUNDS JOB DESCRIPTION
Scope and Purpose
The Groundsperson is accountable for the exterior appearance of the property. His/her clean-up duties should be performed in a professional and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
7. Police grounds daily to remove paper, cans, litter, cigarette butts and garbage. Clean hallways/breezeways, common areas, and the office.
8. “Trash Out” vacant units.
9. Sweep and clean exterior public areas. Remove snow and ice from sidewalks and parking lots.
10. Maintain and clean all grounds equipment.
11. Assist with inventory control of all janitorial equipment and supplies. Ensure compliance with all EPA and OSHA regulations relating to the storage and use of the same.
12. Report to manager and/or maintenance supervisor any deficiencies, hazards or violations found while policing grounds on a daily basis.